The District Balrampur – Ramanujganj is located in the northern part of Chhattisgarh state in central India. It was carved out of the erstwhile Surguja district and came into existence on 17th January, 2012. The district shares its boundaries with the states of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Madhya Pradesh and is spread out over a total land area of about 60.16 lakh hectares. The hilly and thickly forested terrains of the Satpuda hill ranges cover a large part of the district. Paddy and maize are the primary crops grown by farmers, while groundnut, wheat and gram are also grown in some irrigated parts of the district.
District Helpline No - 07831-273012/273177
Zilla Raahat Kosh- Aap ka dhan kisi ki jandagi bachaa sakta hain Bank Name:Central Bank Of India Balrampur, Account No.3808808340, IFSC Code-CBIN0281579
Kisaan Toll free Number- 18002332663
Pashu vikaas toll free Number- 07831-273051
District Helpline No - 9926168168/9926556090
- Office of the Zilla Panchayat Balrampur Ramanujganj (CG)
- Office of Civil Surgeon cum Chief Hospital Superintendent, District Hospital, Balrampur – Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh)
- Office of Civil Surgeon cum Chief Hospital Superintendent, District Hospital, Balrampur – Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh).
- Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer (National Health Mission Balrampur) District Balrampur – Ramanujganj (CG)
- Office of Block Medical Officer Community Health Center Rajpur, District Balrampur – Ramanujganj (CG)
Citizen's Call center -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070