The District Balrampur – Ramanujganj is located in the northern part of Chhattisgarh state in central India. It was carved out of the erstwhile Surguja district and came into existence on 17th January, 2012. The district shares its boundaries with the states of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Madhya Pradesh and is spread out over a total land area of about 60.16 lakh hectares. The hilly and thickly forested terrains of the Satpuda hill ranges cover a large part of the district. Paddy and maize are the primary crops grown by farmers, while groundnut, wheat and gram are also grown in some irrigated parts of the district.
- Notice of publication of list of Polling Stations
- Advertisement for the fulfillment of posts of assistant grade-03 (contract) and Peon (collector rate) under the election office of Balrampur
- Final Priority, selection / wait list after claim / objection for the post of lecturer (Panchayat)
- Revised Expression of Interest(EOI) is invited for Transit Hostel in CMHO Office Balrampur
- AC Tribal Office Balrampur
- Search Your Name In Voter List