Social Welfare Department
- Supporting senior citizens for providing them a respectfull life and arrangement of pilgrimages for them.
- Assistance in rightfull development and empowerment of widows / deserted women.
- Providing financial assistance to BPL families on death of their primary bread winner.
- Rehabilitation services to PwDs, in accordance to their need, capacity and family perspectives.
- Social security and rehabilitation arrangements for children seeking supervision and juvenile in conflict with law.
- Institutional services to elderly / senior citizens.
- Running schemes for overall rehabilitation of third gender persons.
- Creating Positive Environment for De Addiction.
- Promoting schemes of the government through local art and culture.